This application is used to monitor the current frequency, voltage, utilization, and power savings of each core of each processor in a system. This application also has a system tray icon that can be used to view and select power schemes on the system. The system tray icon will show the average utilization of every core on the system.
This version of AMD Power Monitor supports systems with the mobile AMD Athlon™ 64, AMD Athlon 64 X2, AMD Turion™ 64, AMD Turion 64 X2, and AMD Opteron™ processors. It does NOT support the AMD-K6™ or AMD Athlon processors. AMD Power Monitor is intended to show the current frequency, voltage, utilization, and power savings of each core on each processor in a system.
· Microprocessor: AMD Athlon 64 processor, AMD Opteron processor, AMD Sempron
Processor or better.
· Memory: 128 MB RAM or more.
· Hard Drive: 2 GB free space or more.
AMD Power Monitor installs and operates under the following operating systems
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed an issue with how AMD Power Monitor handles RevF core enumeration
· Added support for detecting and setting power scheme in Microsoft Windows