This catalyst 9.5 driver is WHQL certified and was just released by ATI on their servers. We setup a discussion thread over here where you can share your experiences on these drivers.
- Unigine Tropics DX9 – performance gains of up to 11% for single GPU and ATI CrossFireX™ configurations with anti-aliasing enabled.
- Company of Heroes – performance gains of up to 10% for both single GPU and ATI CrossFireX™ configurations.
- BattleForge– performance gains of up to 10% for ATI CrossFireX™ configurations.
ATI Catalyst™ 9.5 – Unified Microsoft WHQL certified graphics driver for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- AMD has delivered a single unified graphics driver that has received WHQL certification for both Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Meeting Microsoft’s WHQL certification requirements in the ATI Catalyst 9.5 driver for Windows 7 clearly demonstrates AMD’s focus and determination to deliver an extremely stable and robust Windows 7 experience on AMD’s ATI Radeon Graphics accelerators
- Delivers full WDDM 1.1 WHQL certified support under Windows 7 on the ATI Radeon HD 4000 Series, ATI Radeon HD 3000 Series, and ATI Radeon HD 2000 Series of products
- ATI Video encoder update
- ATI Catalyst 9.5 resolves a number of issues previously seen in the ATI Video Converter and is supported under Windows Vista 32-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit
- Using ATI Stream technology, owners of ATI Radeon™ HD 4800 Series and ATI Radeon™ HD 4600 Series of graphics cards can take advantage of this video conversion tool (found in ATI Catalyst™ Control Center Basic View) to achieve substantial performance improvements when transcoding video files
Have you read our ATI Radeon HD 4770 review already ?