Discuss here please.
[Changelog for Afterburner 1.6.0 Beta 6]
- Added voltage control for one more MSI N240GT Low Profile graphics card version
- Added initial NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 series graphics cards support
- Changed marketing name for MSI R5670-PD512 in hardware database
- Core clock is now used as primary overclocking domain instead of shader clock on GeForce GTX 400
- Unlocked memory downclocking ability on GeForce GTX 400 series
- Default core voltages for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 400 series cards are no longer hardcoded into the database. Now MSI Afterburner uses new NVIDIA driver API to read variable default fused voltages on GeForce GTX 400 series graphics cards. Please take a note that new API reqires updated release 256 drivers, which are not available to public yet. MSI Afterburner will not affect core voltage at all when restoring defaults under curretnly available drivers
- Upper limit for core voltage slider on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 400 series graphics cards has been upped to 1213mV. Please take a note that regular GTX 400 cards will not allow you to go beyond the reference voltage limits (1087mV for GTX 470 and 1138mV for GTX 480) until unlocked BIOS is flashed
- Fixed <Link> button state saving/restoring issue on old NVIDIA cards caused
by introducing Fermi family support
- MSI On-Screen Display server has been upgraded to version 3.7.1. New server improves On-Screen Display 3D rendering mode compatibility with Source engine based games and Star Trek Online and contains updated profiles list
[Changelog for Kombustor 1.08]
- New: added the GPU voltage in the GPU monitoring zone.
- Change: now GPUs indexing follows the same indexing scheme than Afterburner.
- Change: added name of the graphics card in temperature graphs.
- Change: removed the auto-start of Afterburner.
- Bugfix: the benchmarking params group was still grayed.
- Minor bugfixes and changes.