Immerse yourself in the Middle-earth you've never seen with The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II single player demo. Play as one of two new races and explore two brand-new maps that drop you deep within the War of the North.
What's in the Single-player downloadable demo?
- Play a beginner or advanced Tutorial as the Men of the West
- Play as either the Dwarves or Goblins against a computer AI whose difficulty you control. (Mirror matches - Goblins vs Goblins or Dwarves vs Dwarves - are also available)easy, medium, hard, and brutal settings)
- Features two maps: Withered Heath and Harlindon
- 1.3 GB in size
- Includes the same factions featured in the current online multiplayer beta test, however, this demo is updated with any and all changes made since the beta test was released last December.
- Full stat sheets included for post battle review
- NOTE: Although the single player demo includes the same content as the current online multiplayer beta test, the single player downloadable demo is updated with all updates made since the beta test was released last December.
- New races, places, heroes, and battles from books & films
- Command all the races of Middle-earth with 3 all new factions including Elves, Dwarves, and Goblins.
- Win the war in the North single-player campaign with all-new story that takes you to places and battles of Middle-earth previously unseen. Customization, Command, & Control
- Build your own landmark castle with fully customizable and upgradeable fortresses and walls.
- Create your own hero with all new customized RTS units that are your avatars in-game.
- Control battles with all-new enemy AI, melee combat, and flanking, adding unprecedented tactical fidelity Core RTS Depth of Strategy
- Master next-gen unit control with smart formations, battle lines, and planning mode.
- "Build anywhere" brings creativity and strategy to base building and battlefield dominance.
- Control the entire war with a high level "Risk" style meta-game on the Living World Map with all new strategic AI .
- Extend your battlefield with larger than life navy battles at sea