The DHzer0point drivers are based on the Catalyst 5.13's. DHzer0point Modified Video drivers are tweaked drivers to provide the end user with increased Image Quality and Performance while maintaining the highest stability possible. Anything less is just a driver.
- Z mask optimizations
- Adaptive anti-Aliasing Performance mode enabled by default, we felt this gave a mcuh better Image quality without a noticiable performance loss.
- Control Panel included, no CCC, due to different values required for each.
- This will be that last release with the CP, moving forward we will be using the CCC, as more functionality is being implemented with each release.
- Performance gains noticed on OGL 2.0+ applications especially with older hardware.
- H.264 Acceleeration enabled by default Requires compliant hardware.
- DXVA Acceleration enabled by default on all cards
- PCI latency set to BIOS defaults
- Stabiltiy and quality you've come to expect from DHZer0point.