You can only install this driver if you have the installed the latest GeForce Graphics drivers v181.22.
Supporting GeForce Stereoscopic 3D Displays
- Passive polarized stereo displays
- Zalman Trimon ZM-M220W (22 inch 1680x1050)
- Zalman TriMon ZM-M190 (19 inch 1280x1024)
- Zalman HDTV LCD (1366x768)
- Anaglyph display with red/blue stereo glasses
GeForce 3D Vision-Ready displays devices
* Desktop Displays
- Samsung® SyncMaster 2233RZ 120 Hz LCD display
- ViewSonic® FuHzion™ VX2265wm 120 Hz LCD display
- 100 Hz and higher analog CRTs
- Mitsubishi® 1080p DLP® Home Theater TV: WD-57833, WD-60735, WD-60C8, WD-65735, WD-65736, WD-65C8, WD-65833, WD-65835, WD-73735, WD-73736, WD-73833, WD-73835, WD-73C8, L65-A90
- DepthQ HD 3D Projector by LightSpeed Design, Inc.
- New stereoscopic 3D game support.
- Improved support for World of Warcraft patch 3.0.8, New features of the driver and patch include:
- Fullscreen glow effect now supported
- New “Stereo” option available from World of Warcraft > Video > Options which allows in-game control over convergence and depth
- In-game mouse cursor now supports correct 3D object depth. To use it, disable the Hardware Cursor support in World of Warcraft.
- Download the GeForce 3D Vision driver.
- Remove all old GeForce Stereoscopic 3D drivers as outlined in the Quick Start Guide.
- Ensure you have the latest GeForce Graphics driver v181.22 installed.
- Launch the GeForce Stereoscopic 3D driver file by double clicking on it.
We havea discussion thread open on these drivers right here.