Genre: Action / Adventure
Single Player: Yes
Release Date: May 2007
ESRB Rating: Mature
In the Eternal War between Good and Evil… Hell Wants You.
You are Ryan Lennox, a renegade angel recruited by Hell to restore the balance between Good and Evil.
Etherlight, Heaven’s own secret agency, has eliminated most of Hell’s earthly agents and is preparing its final blow against its eternal rival. Armed with diabolic supernatural powers and military grade weaponry; enter a dangerous world of deception and betrayal, and unleash Hell on Earth!
Join Hell’s forces in this 3rd Person Shooter set in a stunning contemporary world torn apart by Good and Evil. Featuring the Ageia’s PhysX engine, enter a captivating journey that will send you from mountain hideouts and oil refineries to harbor docks and ancient monastery catacombs. As one of the most graphically advanced PC games, Infernal offers total balls-out gunplay for all Shooter fans.
- State of the Art Technology – Infernal offers real life physics by supporting Ageia PhysX Hardware. Bodies react and crumple accurately and objects recoil to being shot, pushed, or blown up.
- Stunning Environments – Dust particles, superior textures, realistic lighting and advanced shaders deliver a contemporary world so realistic you won’t believe you’re playing a game!
- Diabolic Supernatural Powers – Use telekinesis, teleportation and invisibility to demonically overcome obstacles and enemies. Heal yourself by absorbing the life energy of your fallen enemies.
- Artificial Intelligence – Enemies duck and fire, evade behind covers and coordinate their attacks making your life Hell.
- Weaponry – Rain hellfire on Earth with military grade weaponry with a bounty of upgrades.
- Intense Gameplay – “Balls-out gunplay”, puzzles and computer hacking will immerse you even deeper in the Infernal action!