For the MSI AfterBurner we are creating a new function, a stress test which will be called Kombustor. This is standalone benchmark/stability test tool based on FurMark, but now with big and furry MSI logo. You can either run in separately, or link with Afterburner to read more detailed information during stress test.
After installing Kombustor, you can simply press the "K" button on Afterburner 1.5.0 and instantly launch 3D stability test. Just that simple! You can also click the Kombustor icon on the desktop to launch GUI to customize your testing preference.
This is first public beta, please try it and feedback to us.
Features of MSI Kombustor
- Based on FurMark technology
- Latest OpenGL 3.2 rendering path
- Benchmark and stability test mode
- Link with Afterburner 1.5.0+
- GPU temperature monitoring
- Fullscreen or windowed for each type of run mode
- Window size selection (standard or custom)
- MSAA samples selection
- Benchmarking parameters: time based or frames based
- Xtreme Burning Mode for Xtreme tester