- Increases performance in Battlefield 3 by up to 38%
- Improves overall stability and image quality in Battlefield 3.
- Added or updated SLI profiles for Battlefield 3, Dead Island, Diablo III, Dragon Age 2, Need for Speed: The Run, and Saints Row: The Third.
- Fixed a performance regression in 285.27 beta running Crysis 2 (DirectX 9).
- Supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs.
- Installs PhysX System Software to version 9.11.06.21.
- Installs HD Audio driver to version 18.104.22.168.
- Supports OpenGL 4.2 for GeForce 400 series and 500 series GPUs and OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
- Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
i - Performance measured vs. GeForce 285.27 driver on GeForce GTX 570 at 2650x1600 (DX11).
We have a discussion thread open on these drivers right here.
Have you read our ASUS Mars II graphics card review already ?