This driver Supports all AGEIA PhysX Processors and GeForce PhysX. This driver will allow you to select and dedicate a GPU to PhysX as well.
The Nvidia PhysX v9.09.0121 system software comes with support for GeForce 8,
9, and GTX 200 series graphics cards (with at least 256MB of memory), Ageia
PhysX cards, and comes to fix version 9.09.0010's installation issues on
non-English operating systems.
- Installer update only from 9.09.0121 to resolve some installation issues
on non-English operating systems.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and
200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos.
- Resolves PhysX SDK runtime issues with multi-GPU configurations in Hybrid
- Improves performance of some PhysX enabled games on GeForce GTX 285 and
GTX 295 products.
- Resolves occasional system crashes when PhysX is enabled on some systems
when running on EA’s Mirrors Edge.
- Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New installations
should install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04 – prior to
installing this update).
- Includes the latest PhysX runtimes used in the latest game titles.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK
versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0 and 2.8.1 (requires graphics driver
v177.81 or later).
- Includes all the latest PhysX SDK Runtimes.
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display
driver control panel.
- GeForce 200-series, 9-series, and 8-series GPUs AGEIA PhysX Processors