This driver Supports all AGEIA PhysX Processors and GeForce PhysX. This driver will allow you to select and dedicate a GPU to PhysX as well.
The Nvidia PhysX 9.09.0408 system software comes with support for GeForce 8, 9, and GTX 200 series graphics cards (with at least 256MB of memory), Ageia PhysX cards, and comes to fix version 9.09.0010's installation issues on non-English operating systems.
- Updated runtime to improved operation of Cryostasis Game.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads.
- Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New installations should install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04 – prior to installing this update).
- Includes the latest PhysX runtimes used in the latest game titles.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0 and 2.8.1 (requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).
- Includes all the latest PhysX SDK Runtimes.
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (requires graphics driver v180.00 or later)