Omegadrive has released a new version of his popular modified driver. These drivers are based on ATI's latest catalyst drivers and they include a customized version of ATI Tray Tools instead of Radlinker. These drivers offer excellent performance versus great image quality and are known by their great reputation. These are "optimized" drivers for the ATI Radeon family.
- Based on the Catalyst 6.5 Official drivers.
- Some resolutions where not showing for some reason, so I re-made the code for them, now every available resolution for your monitor should show up (as long as you have the proper Monitor INF installed).
- Added support for x1k Mobility series and some yet unreleased desktop cards.
- Updated the integrated Control Panel to v126.96.36.19983
- Some of the settings for both D3D & OGL will not be synchronized between ATT and the normal ATI CP, you must only use one of them to make changes, the best option is to use ATT since the ATI CP does not support changes to AI and in order to use the advanced D3D/OGL features. Changes made in ATT will work on games and such but the changes will not be reflected in the normal ATI CP since ATI stores the registry values that the CP reads separate from the actual values in the registry.
Since these drivers include a non-standard version of ATT, I would recommend that if you have any previous version of ATT installed, please uninstall it before installing these drivers, not doing so may cause unknown problems.
What's new for ATI Tray Tools 188.8.131.520
- Fixed bug with auto fan control on R5xx boards (X1600/X1800/X1900)
- Updated injection code to allow to use custom made (fake) d3d dll files.
- Fixed bug with loading color profile using hot keys